Monday 10 June 2013

My ClinCheck Video!

So here is my ClinCheck Video!  As you can see, this video shows the stages of my treatment in fast-forward! How amazing that they can do this! It totally makes the difference knowing how the end result is going to look. My dentist also told me my treatment time should be around 7 months from start to finish so a much shorter time frame than I had anticipated. She is also going to shape my fang teeth down at the end of my treatment so they wont be so pointed which I am so happy about as other dentists have said this wasn't possible. Just shows that anything is possible with the right Dentist :D 

My treatment should start within the next two weeks. I think the end results look great and I am totally excited to get started! My only one issue if I had to pick one is how visible the little attachments on my teeth will look once on BUT -  I am being realistic, and to be honest, a tiny tooth colored attachment is a million times easier on the eye than those horrendous metal braces so either way, visible or not I am totally ready to start and be on the way to finally having a perfect smile!

 If anyone following my progress has any questions at all please feel free to ask I am more than happy to answer. Bye for now - until hopefully next week when I should receive my first tray!  xx




No comments:

Post a Comment